Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Testimonials - Process Servers Canada - Canada's Legal Support Directory - Spring 2010 Edition

“I use your publication, Canada’s Legal Support Directory, all the time. I love it - I think it’s great! All the lawyers around here call me when they need a legal support service or court information.” - Jeanine, J & J Legal Process Service, Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario, January 2010
“Those advertisements are beautiful. Thank you very much for putting in the effort for doing that for me. I appreciate it greatly. The help you have provided is more than I could have asked for.”
Claire, ESI Production Inc., E-Discovery Process, Calgary, Alberta, December 2009
Canada’s Legal Support Directory is very fast and easy to use especially for our clients, many of whom have English as a second language and who find the web quite complex and confusing!" - Richard, Legal Self Help Centre, Vancouver, British Columbia,
October 2009

No comments: